No Insurance? No Problem!
We’ve Got You Covered
Dental Pain Or Embarrassment?
Don’t Let Fear Or Money Stop You From Coming In.
Top Rated, Gentle San Diego Dentists Will See You NOW, Evaluate Your Issues and provide a quick solution.
*Upon Approved Credit
You might be in severe pain from teeth or gum problems. You might hate the way your teeth look. You just can’t take one more minute of broken or missing teeth.
Whatever the reason you came to our site, you want to know certain things before you’ll make the decision to pull the trigger and get the help you want so much.
A+ Family Dentistry…Is A Top Rated San Diego Dental Team That Understands You Want Help NOW.
Here’s A Quick Look Of How Many Dental Issues A+ Family Dentistry Can Provide Compassionate, Gentle and Affordable Assistance With:
- Full Dental Implant Services
- Smile Makeovers
- Porcelain Crowns
- One-Visit Porcelain Crowns (In Our Poway Office)
- Porcelain Veneers for a fast and beautiful makeover
- Denture Stabilization
- Teeth Straightening with Invisalign® Clear Aligners
- Laser-Assisted Gum Disease Treatment
- Root Canal Therapy
We Also Have A New Patient Special Offer, Which Includes X-Rays, A Cleaning And A Consultation With One Of Our Doctors.
We perform an initial consultation/oral examination of gums and teeth/cleaning/x-rays/diagnosis and treatment options if required, at a significant discount (only $125 – Regular Price $547 for $448 in Savings!) Click here to get your New Patient Special Offer
Treatments for the
How much does it cost?
Once we perform an initial consultation/oral examination of gums and teeth/cleaning/x-rays/diagnosis and treatment options if required, at a significant discount (only $99, regularly $547 for a $448 savings). Click here to get this Amazing Offer!
We will then be able to prepare an immediate diagnosis, and be in a position to provide you a quote on the necessary treatments and procedures.
This is the only way we can offer you a professional and ethical fee assessment/treatment plan.
Do you take dental insurance?
- We currently accept all PPO (Preferred Provider Organization) insurances. Due to the unmanageable chaos in the health insurance market, unfortunately we are not able to accept HMO insurance or Medical.
But…we do offer a helpful Dental Benefits Plan that offers:
- Affordable monthly payments
- Discounts off of our normal fees
- Free preventive exams and x-rays
- Free cleanings
- And much more
When you come in for your initial evaluation, we can review your specific case, and discuss how this plan could be useful or if it’s not right for you.
We also accept the following credit cards if you prefer:
- AMERICAN EXPRESS
Are your services affordable? Do you offer payments or other financing?
But, we also see patients who need dental care NOW, but are not able to pay at once. We try to be fair and accommodating to all patients’ medical and financial needs. We partner with Care credit and lending club, Click Here to fill out an online application. You will receive a decision right away
We also offer our in-house Dental Benefits Plan
The only way we can know for sure what we can do to help you put out, is after we have carefully evaluated your dental problems and prepare a customized treatment plan.
I’m in pain, when/how can you help me?
We won’t charge you for an examination/evaluation, We can tell you exactly:
- What’s wrong
- What options should be considered
- What the costs are, and what options you have for payment
When can someone see me? How long does it take?
If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 9-1-1 immediately.
If you are in non-emergency pain, please call the office, and our 24 hour response service will take your call, get all your information so we schedule an appointment.
How would a new patient get started with you, what’s your process?
- Schedule your appointment by calling our office or on-line
- Our New Patient Care Coordinator will call you and assist with all the information needed
- You’ll meet with your doctor right away to discuss your problems and needs before X-ray or photos are taken
- A thorough examination and treatment options will be discussed and all your questions will be answered
- You will be ready to start your treatment
Keys to a Healthy Smile After 40
7 Secrets to Feeling 7 Years Younger
Shatters the myth that plastic surgery is the best way to rejuvenate your face. The truth is – the best way to rejuvenate your face is to have a healthy smile…